Want to upgrade your festival experience? FPSF Ticket Upgrades are available for 2-Day General Admission or VIP Tickets, both before and during the festival.
- How Do I Upgrade My Tickets Before the Festival?
- How Do I Upgrade My Tickets During the Festival?
- When Will I Get My New Wristbands?
- What Happens to the Wristband From My Original Order if I Upgrade My Ticket?
How Do I Upgrade My Tickets Before the Festival?
If you’d like to upgrade your FPSF tickets by phone, please contact our ticketing partner, Front Gate Tickets at 512-674-9300 and have your original order number and information handy.
You can also stop by our on-site Box Office at the Hyatt Regency Houston (1200 Louisiana St., Sandalwood Room on the 4th Level) on June 1st-2nd from 12pm to 7pm. Please have your original wristband, order number, and information with you.
How Do I Upgrade My Tickets During the Festival?
There are two convenient locations to upgrade your tickets during the festival. Please have your original ticket receipt handy.
- Ticket Sales at the FPSF Box Office located outside of the festival grounds at the main entrance. Cash and credit cards accepted.
- VIP Upgrade Table located inside the main entrance in the VIP Lounge (for VIP to Platinum upgrades only). Credit cards only.
When Will I Get My New Wristbands?
If you completed your upgrade before 5/24 your new, upgraded wristbands will be shipped directly to you. If you completed your upgrade on or after 5/24, you will need to pick up your upgraded wristbands from the Guest List at the festival Box Office.
What Happens to the Wristband From My Original Order if I Upgrade My Ticket?
Your original wristband will be invalidated and you will no longer be able to access the festival using it.
Other Questions? Visit the FPSF Info Page.