Want to upgrade your festival experience? FPSF Ticket Upgrades are available for 2-Day General Admission or VIP Tickets, both before and during the festival.
- How Do I Upgrade My Tickets Before the Festival?
- How Do I Upgrade My Tickets During the Festival?
- When Will I Get My New Wristbands?
- What Happens to the Wristband From My Original Order if I Upgrade My Ticket?
How Do I Upgrade My Tickets Before the Festival?
If you’d like to upgrade your FPSF tickets by phone, please contact our ticketing partner, Front Gate Tickets at 888.512.SHOW (7469) and have your original order number and information handy.
You can also stop by our on-site Box Office at the Hyatt Regency Houston (1200 Louisiana St., Sandalwood Room on the 4th Level) on June 1st-2nd from 12pm to 7pm. Please have your original wristband, order number, and information with you.
How Do I Upgrade My Tickets During the Festival?
There are two convenient locations to upgrade your tickets during the festival. Please have your original ticket receipt handy.
- Ticket Sales at the FPSF Box Office located outside of the festival grounds at the main entrance.
- VIP Upgrade Table located inside the main entrance in the VIP Lounge (for VIP to Platinum upgrades only).
When Will I Get My New Wristbands?
If you completed your upgrade before 5/24 your new, upgraded wristbands will be shipped directly to you. If you completed your upgrade on or after 5/24, you will need to pick up your upgraded wristbands from the Guest List at the festival Box Office.
What Happens to the Wristband From My Original Order if I Upgrade My Ticket?
Your original wristband will be invalidated and you will no longer be able to access the festival using it.
Other Questions? Visit the FPSF Info Page.